Privacy and Data Protection Policy
This website is operated by Debtfocus Business Recovery & Insolvency Limited, referred to on this website as Debt Focus , ‘us’ or ‘we’.
Enquiries made from this website
The following is a partner compnany.
Guardian Insolvency Ltd (Guardian)
Coppull Business Centre, Mill Lane, Coppull, Chorley PR7 5BW
Guardian receive enquiries on this website and handle calls made to the phone numbers displayed. Guardian will deal with your initial enquiry.
Consent to be contacted
In making an enquiry on this website, you are consenting to Debt Focus or Guardian contacting you by phone, email or text message.
You may withdraw consent at any time by replying to an email, text message, via our contact form or by phoning us.
Data We collect In The Course of conducting business
- We will only collect information relevant and required to understand the customer’s requirements and to conduct our business.
- We may pass customer information between companies in our group or business partners as detailed above or permitted by law.
- We do not disclose customer information to any external organisation unless we have customer consent or are required by law or have previously informed the customer.
- We may be required, from time to time, to disclose customer information to Governmental or judicial bodies or regulators but we will only do so under proper authority.
- We aim to keep customer information up-to-date.
- We maintain strict security systems designed to prevent unauthorised access to customer information by unauthorised parties, and our staff and all third parties with permitted access to customer information are specifically required to observe confidentiality obligations.
- We keep personal data for only as long as necessary. We are required by regulation to retain such data for a certain period even when have not entered into an agreement with a consumer or business to provide a service.
Access to your information
You have the right to request a copy of the information which we hold about you via our contact form or in writing to:-
Debtfocus Business Recovery & Insolvency Limited.
Skull House Lane,
Wigan, WN6 9DW
Removing or updating your personal information
You can ask us to update or remove your personal information by our contact form or in writing to our Compliance Department.
We record incoming and outgoing telephone calls for training and monitoring purposes. At the start of a conversation, you will be asked to provide certain information in order for us to confirm your identity before any information is disclosed.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.