Company Strike Off
Execute a clean strike-off at least cost & best tax efficiency.
Our costs are from £250 for the most straightforward situations.
What does strike off mean?
A company is struck-off when registered as being dissolved with Companies House. This means it has been legally closed down and all director duties have ceased.
Ready to Strike-Off?
A company is ready to be ‘struck off’ when the following applies:
- It hasn’t traded or sold off any stock in the last 3 months,
- It hasn’t changed names in the last 3 months,
- It isn’t threatened with liquidation,
- It has no agreements with creditors, such a Company Voluntary Arrangement (CVA).
Preparing to Strike-Off
Before you can strike off your limited company, you must take all the necessary steps to close it down; this involves:
- Announcing your plans to interested parties and HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC).
- Ensuring employees are treated according to the rules.
- Dealing with any creditors such they do not object.
- Disposing of all business assets and closing all accounts.
We offer a professional strike-off service to assist you in achieving this with the least cost and best tax efficiency.
Be wary of very low cost dissolution marketing.
The base price will be no more than form filling for an inactive company.
We offer a comprehensive service, the cost of which can’t be known prior to a consultation.
Why Use A Professional Service
It is important when closing your company that all matters are dealt with correctly – otherwise it could be costly; for example.
- From the date of dissolution, any assets of a dissolved company are frozen and any credit balance will belong to the Crown.
- Up to six years after dissolution, a company can be restored by Court Order for reasons such as outstanding debt or a HMRC liability.
Striking Off Your Company With Us
We can take as much of a hands-on approach as you require. We can deal with creditors, Companies House and HMRC. The strike-off process deals with outstanding company assets, debts and any other unresolved company issues. At the completion of the process, your company is struck off the register, and your duties as a director cease.
Gary Birchall - Insolvency Practitioner
Get A Strike Off Consultation
We are the Focus Insolvency Group and have years of experience in dealing with complex matters for personal and corporate debts.
Speak To Us About
Find out the most cost effective way to close your business.
Government Funded Redundancy Payments
When an insolvent company closes, employees may be able to make a claim from the National Insurance Fund and receive payments for outstanding wages, holiday pay, pay in lieu of notice and tax free redundancy.
This can cover the cost of the liquidation and leave money over for you.
I was going through a difficult period. To discover I was entitled to over £14,000 redundancy, tax free, when I closed my company changed everything.